Sunday Evening Classes: Starting September 13 at 5pm for Adults
There will be separate classes offered for youth and children.
Classes offered at the Church
- EXILED: BIBLICAL PROPHECY FOR TODAY’S CHURCH: We will look at the immediate future for the church in America and the church’s new paradigm for following Jesus. Led by Pastor Dana in the Worship Center.
- Women’s Bible Study: The title of the study is Children of the Day. Lead by Karen Heflin, Room 227 Join Beth Moore and walk the shores of Thessalonica with this verse-by-verse Bible study of 1 and 2 Thessalonians. Children of the Day sheds light on the relationships shared by those who comprise the church. Cost of Book $16.
There will be several Home Bible Studies.
- Marriage Class-The title of the study is Scared Marriage. Your marriage is much more than a union between you and your spouse. It is a spiritual discipline ideally suited to help you know God more fully and intimately. Sacred Marriage shifts the focus from marital enrichment to spiritual enrichment in ways that can help you love your mate more. Whether it is delightful or difficult, this six session study will show you how your marriage can become a doorway to a closer walk with God. Cost of the Book $10. Led by Jerry and Deborah Lunceford. Host home: Richard and Elaine Honeycutt, 7006 Ridgestone
- Women’s Class- The title of the study is Ever After. Led by Lee Ann Keith, home of Vicki Orr, 5518 Fox Run Dr. Most women grow up on a steady diet of fairy tales and chick flicks that drive our dreams and leave us with a sugarcoated version of reality. The truth is, marriage and motherhood are hard. And no matter how much we give or how hard we try, we may never feel like it’s enough. The Ever After Bible study addresses the difficulties and blessings of marriage and motherhood. Most of all, she reflects the hope that Christ meets us wherever we are in the journey and that He alone is the answer to the happily-ever-after we long for. Cost of the Book $13.
- Men’s Class- The title of the study is The Genesis Question. “Everyone knows the Bible teaches scientific nonsense” is a commonly held misconception. When pushed for examples, many point to the early chapters of Genesis as proof—creation, the Flood, 900-year life spans. And science has largely been silent on the subject—until now. Examining recent, leading-edge scientific discoveries, Dr. Hugh Ross explores how these very chapters hold some of the strongest scientific evidence for the Bible’s supernatural accuracy. Like never before, The Genesis Question integrates the accuracy of both science and the Bible—without compromise—giving skeptics and believers common ground and opportunity for dialogue.
Call the church office for more information. Click here to register.